1. The City of Sea Isle City and GovDeals-An Internet Government Auction Website have worked together to bring the City of Sea Isle City Auction right to your home. By clicking the "Sea Isle City Online Auction" link listed on the previous page, you will be brought to all of the surplus property listed in the State of New Jersey on the GovDeals website. Here you can browse all the items listed and their descriptions.
2. First time bidders must register on the GovDeals website. There is "no cost" to register.
3. To register, click on the "Home" button in the upper left hand corner of the GovDeals page. Next click on the "New Bidders Register Free" link on the right hand side. Read the "Terms and Conditions" and if you choose to accept, hit the "Submit" button.
4. From this point on, follow the Registration Instructions provided by the GovDeals website.
5. Once this is completed a password will be emailed to you and from there let the bidding begin!
6. For returning Bidders, click the Online Auction link on the City of Sea Isle City website and return to the GovDeals Home Page and enter your login username and password to begin bidding.